Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bonita Springs, Florida



So I just spent the last week in Naples, Florida for my cousin's wedding! It was beautiful, she said everything she dreamed of and wouldn't change a thing. I am so happy for her to start her new life as Mr. & Mrs Strange. Being the rainy season it rained all week which did no favours to my bank account. Instead of relaxing with a book by the pool I had no choice but to shop, but the sunshine came out for the main event which went off with out a hitch.


                            

This was all to do with my dream weaver Aunt who managed to plan a 5 star wedding in less than 2 months. I think she missed her calling in life, as a fab wedding planner! I had a great time and so did everyone who attended! My Aunt and Uncle where so kind and took great care of the entire family. They always manage to make everyone feel a part of the family and do what ever they can to ensure everyone has a great time. So here are a few pictures from my escape from reality. Enjoy!


                            

 

 


   



No comments:

Post a Comment