Sunday, July 18, 2010

10 Days Later...

I am so happy! Horary I have just about finished summer school, just a few major papers left and I am in the clear. 7 classes in 3 months, is a feat in its own, I am pretty proud of myself. More than anything I am so happy to have some consistency back in my chaotic life. I have been holding on by a thread for quite some time.


I will be returning to work full time, which will smooth out so many bumps. Regular hours, consistent pay, having my weekends back! I never thought I would say it but I can’t wait.


I am also looking forward to really getting the most out of the last few weeks of summer. I have so much that I want to see and do before it’s over. Canadian summers are far too short. I think my main goal will be to get out of the city and get back into nature. I can’t remember the last time I left the city for a weekend up north. It’s so rejuvenating to spend a couple of days in the fresh air on a quiet dock, good friends, family, food, nothing beats it! I’ll keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment