Thursday, September 8, 2011

Change is good...

Lots of new and exciting things have been happening to me lately. I am really happy I just moved back to Oakville after living in the city for nearly 5years. It was great while it lasted lots of good times but so nce to be back. I was a little hesitant at first but I am loving it. I'm so close to work all my friends and family it's good to be back.


I love my new apartment. I moved in with my younger brother which is great so far. I also scored a dishwasher and in house laundry! Ahhh the small things in life...


Before I left the city I had a childhood friend come and stay with me and it was so nice to see her and reconnect. It's funny how life gets busy when you grow up. It was a really fun few weeks, even thought the apartment was always a mess and we were both stressed about moving. All in all lots of fun and as I moved out of the city she moved in (i left my air mattress there for my over night visits). I am so excited as a thank you for staying with me she bought us both tickets to see Cirque du Soleil's Totem!!!!! It is going to be so  good I have heard nothing but great things. 


I also won a competition for a free makeover and Boudoir Photo shoot which I am excited and equally nervous for. I know the pictures are going to be amazing I'm just not sure how great of a model I am on a good day never mind laying around in my skivy's. Oh well we will soon find out.  All of this happens the week before my birthday which makes it even more exciting to look forward too. I might just go out for my birthday on Saturday night all make overed up! 


I also saw my sister!!! She was here for the whole month of August probably part of why I have been so busy. She came over with her boyfriend Marc and their beautiful dog Cassie. It was so nice to see them nearly every day I definitely forget how much i miss her when she's gone. Maybe now that I am done school once I save up some pennies I can go overseas and visit here. I have been promising for a very long time. 


I was a little disappointed that I could not complete my 4th year placement at the Hamilton  Catholic Children's aid, but I have been talking to the people at Erin Oak Kids. Things are looking promising for a placement there so we will just have to wait and see! Fingers crossed its getting close!


Thats all for now! <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment