Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Disaster!

So disaster of all disasters! I thought it would be really cool to get a goolge+ invite so sure enough I tracked one down. When I was looking around on the site I noticed that it synced a lot of my picasa web albums to my account. I figured I didn't really want anything else linked to my name floating around on the internet so I deleted them all. Including the one called blogger???

FYI if you have a blog DO NOT DELETE this album!

It is the reason why all my hard blogging efforts have been obliterated :( I have never been so sad I tried to re add some of the images but if I edit the post it edits the date and I really couldn't be bothered. I was considering scrapping the whole idea, but realized that this blog is really just for me and I know what was there so thats alright. I hope anyone that comes across this doesn't mind either but I just didn't want anyone else to make the same mistake and be sad like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment