Friday, April 15, 2011

I survived another year!


Hooray! I finally completed another semester... and start my summer school on Monday.... I am very excited for my placement. I was supposed to complete it this semester but did not get my police check back in time. It was a little bit of a blessing in disguise. I was not as stressed this semester with the usual 4 courses and a 2 day a week placement, and work rather I will only have 1 course placement Monday and Wednesday and work Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun! Phew hopefully I can keep that straight... Anyways I start on Monday am and I have been placed at  Centennial Infant and Child Center, check it out! It looks like an amazing program and I have only heard good things from everyone I know that has been there. It is an early intervention early years program that works as a reverse integration child care center. So excited I know I will love it!

I also got a transfer position at work the same one I was supposed to get moths ago which I figured would be bitter sweet. I am definitely looking forward to it at this point. Time for a change and a fresh start. I am also looking forward to more normal hours. Instead of the dreaded 3-11 I will be like a normal person I think I have forgot what it is like to eat dinner with my own friends and family or go for a drink or to a movie after work.

Hope I can keep you all updated but I'm sure once Monday rolls around I'll drop off the map again...

One more piece of good news.... Tory comes home for a month in July!!!!! Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment