Monday, February 7, 2011

New years!

When I woke up this morning and it was cold and dark all I wanted to was stay warm and cozy under my toasty duvet. I fought it! Woke up threw on the coffee marker, jumped in the shower and treked it to the subway station. Okay fine I was late, but expected. Better late than never!

On my way there, I remembered how my friend had invited me to Blue Mt for her boyfriends birthday this weekend. The last time I went was for new years and it was so nice. We stayed at her aunt's beautiful home right at the bottom of the mountiain. NewYears eve was quiet and nice, we had planned on going snowboarding the next day, but it rained so instead we went here instead!

The Scandinave Spa Blue Mt, ON
How beautiful! I really want to go back this weekend and get the works! We only went in the baths last time, apparently you have to book months in advance to get a massage. Especially on a long weekend. I really hope I can swing it this weekend, put my request in, fingers crossed. Hopefully looking forward to a full day of snow boarding followed by a massage and soak in the hot baths, and a cup of tea... Ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment